Reply To: Topix 2007-2009, Discussing: Financial Violations and Abuse at The Brooklyn Tabernacle

Home Forums The Forum Topix 2007-2009, Discussing: Financial Violations and Abuse at The Brooklyn Tabernacle Reply To: Topix 2007-2009, Discussing: Financial Violations and Abuse at The Brooklyn Tabernacle

Foundation
Participant

pastors
8/21/2008
Comment #151

“And herein lies the difference between good and evil, right and wrong, truth and deception, darkness and light.
There are 3 kinds of people here: those who want the truth to be supressed so that they can carry on their sleep walking, those who want the truth to come out at any expense – even if it means it will hurt, and finally there are crazy people who just want to confuse us all.
I serve in ministry. I pay my tithes. That’s my obligation. Beyond that I serve God and He didn’t call me to take on a real life PHARAOH.
There are pastors there who are suppossed to be looking out for my best insterest. I know they are watching this board. Pastoral staff, who among you are the real shepherds and who are the hirelings? YOU NEED TO DO CONFRONT HIM!!!”

Segments of the original Topix Discussion can be found on The Wayback Machine, HERE.