Reply To: There were accusations made before.

Home Forums The Forum There were accusations made before. Reply To: There were accusations made before.

Paul Br
Participant

Thank you for your kindness. I have nothing to hide , that is why i choose to move forward with complete transparency .

As far as speaking with the media –

I have already been interviewed by The New York Times

Have spoke with Christian Broadcast Network

And I was also a part of Oprah Winfreys 200 MEN show – a show about men that have been sexually abused. Although my story was not featured in the episode . They interviewed each of us multiple times .  I got asked to be a part of show because of the therapy group I am in called Male Survivor, and they called me about a letter i sent to them as well.

As soon as charges are formally filed by attorneys , after thier exhaustive investigation , those outlets will have the green light to release my story and do what they see fit with my story .

I have attended therapy at MaleSurvivor events that was paid for by The Grammy Academy . The Brooklyn Tabernacle refused to respond to requests for help with therapy. I have the emails to thier attorney. The Grammy Academy paid for my therapy because I am also a dance music producer. Mary Wilson of The Supremes , was one of my references for my application .

While all this has been going on , I’m been grieving the death of the legend and my dear friend Mary Wilson . She has not only been an emotional support in my healing journey around the sexual abuse I experienced at The Brooklyn Tabernacle. Mary and I released a dance single in 2015, her first billboard hit since MoTown.  I have a few songs that we recorded together I am working on.

Members of the music community, including members of The BT Choir are also aware of my allegations via my connections in the music industry

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART !! I WANT TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE REACHED OUT TO ME ANDD THIS FORUM AND PERSONALLY. THIS WEEKEND HAS BEEN INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT DEALING WITH THE FALSE INFORMATION SPREAD ABOUT THE INVESTIGATION. YOU HAVE ALL BROUGHT HOPE AND LIGHT TO ME AND SO MANY OTHER SURVIVORS ! THANK YOU