Wow…this site!

Home Forums The Forum Wow…this site!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      JBranch
      Participant

I started reading through this site. It is so heartbreaking but in a way I’m not surprised about all of this. As a member I have heard so many stories of people who have been hurt there. Not just hurt…like devastated. I was excited when I first became a member and the longer i was there and the more I heard from other members the more I struggled with staying there.

And where is Pastor Cymbala? I keep seeing him in Florida! I just don’t understand why Brooklyn Tabernacle isn’t taking care of their members other than a couple videos and some old worship videos! I kept getting calls over and over from staff members asking me questions and telling me to watch the videos. As annoying as they were, I don’t even get THOSE calls anymore. And honestly I just can’t do it anymore and I’m considering going to another church that’s actually doing something…even during the pandemic. Just giving the main church number and telling people to call!  just seems really lazy to me to take our tithes and do nothing with them for the people they are serving. #rantdone

formerbtmem54
      Participant

I got those calls too. I told the person to take me off of their list. I go to Times Square Church now. I missed Pastor Dilena so much and I’m glad he’s back in New York.

JBranch
      Participant

I got those calls too. I told the person to take me off of their list. I go to Times Square Church now. I missed Pastor Dilena so much and I’m glad he’s back in New York.

Thanks @formerbtmem54. I’ve been watching Pastor Dilena as well. I can’t wait for Times Square Church to reopen. I’m pretty sure that will be my new church as well. He has a pastor’s heart. Maybe we’ll see each other there! 🙂

RamonJose
      Participant

Yes  true…….!!!!! Tim Dilena Great Preacher… he was part of the crew. I remember on his last sermon at Brooklyn Tab he said that on stage he will come back very often to preach, but he never did. why did he lie?  and never address that lie…

JBranch
      Participant

@RamonJose He really is a good preacher!  I remembering him crying at his last sermon he gave. From what I can tell he loved the congregation. I wonder if he really did want to come back to visit. You know BT pays lips service to people who leave.

Speaking of leaving, where is Pastor Pettrey?? I’ve watched the MGT Sunday stream for months. Every time I see him, he’s next to a tropical plant! I thought he was the interim pastor at Manhattan Grace, but he looks like he has the same tan as his father!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.